Virtual Fader Master is a free trial software application from the Multimedia Creation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2005-06-05. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise.
The Virtual Fader Master is a MIDI Control Program written for Windows XP using the latest in software design and programming techniques. Inspired by the legendary J.L. Cooper Fader Master, this program improves on the original in several significant ways and gives MIDI Musicians a new, powerful tool for controlling sequencers and synthesizers. Some of the programs features are:
- 8 Faders and a unique X/Y grid controller which can be assigned to a wide variety of MIDI commands
- GUI for configuring faders. No need to memorized MIDI command numbers and such
- Numeric read out of all values
- LED's indicate when MIDI commands are transmitted
- 8 user defined presets for both faders and X/Y controller allowing instant store and recall of settings
- MIDI Start/Stop for sequencer control
- Reset button sends master reset and all notes off to all channels
Virtual Fader Master (version 2.0) has a file size of 603.00 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 98 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.